Are you an experienced Administrator operating within Logistics, Freight, Transport, Import or Export Sectors ?
Are you looking to join a company that offers great job security now and for the future ?
If so read on
We are recruiting for a fantastic company that rewards and recognises its staff in equal measure.
Apply now for this wonderful opportunity
- Coordinate activities throughout the order fulfilment process and ensure orders are dispatched in accordance with customer KPI's
- Work with warehouse team leaders to manage the flow of orders to the pick team
- Oversee customer inventory to maintain stock integrity at all times
- Investigate any delivery issues that may arise.
- Liaise with Clients and transport companies to understand any restrictions that may affect the Clients deliveries
- Book inbound and outbound deliveries with the relevant sites
- Support all Supply Chain procedures from Co coordinating deliveries to Managing shipping documentation and Dispatch
- Support our clients with any queries that may arise
- Work closely with the Contracts Manager and Client to ensure the smooth running of the operation as a Whole
- Ideally previous Logistics Office Experience
- Administration office experience essential
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Do not let this opportunity pass you by - Apply !
For more detail contact our Principal Consultant at Randstad - Ian Davies on 0117 3116493
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....