Are you looking to grow your skills working for a recognised global brand? Do you want to work in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment? If so, read on…
- A regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- A full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
- Structured evaluations and salary/performance reviews
- Shipping product to customers
- Transport booking and forecasting
- Putting stock away in the warehouse and other warehouse duties
- Scheduling saw, paint , heat treat, plasma and subcontractors- using Excel
- Covering holidays and absence in the shipping technician role
- Production recording in MFG PRO system and reconciliation of errors found and filing and archiving of documentation
- Daily updating of Shipping performance file
- Communication with suppliers and ordering of consumables ( pallets, bags etc)
- Bill of Material audits
- Inventory cycle counting and stock accuracy reporting
- Correcting stock and reconciling on MFG PRO system
- Management of certificates of shipment
- Contribution to CI process
- Continuous review and improvement of std work
- Recording and reporting of manufacturing schedule adherence and reporting
- Purchase order receipt on MFG PRO system and update of steel call in and delivery performance file
- 5S responsibility to support the supply chain areas
- Scrap reporting to MFG PRO system
- Excel and Word use
- Data cleansing
- Other duties as detailed by Team Leader or Manager
Suitable applicants will need to have previous experience in a similar position ideally within the manufacturing environment.
Valid FLT License - Counterbalance and Reach prefereable as you will be required to put away pallets each day on racking within the warehouse.
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".