Are you an experienced Social Worker within Children's Social Services? My Cumbria based client is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in their LAC Team.
As a Social Worker, you will be responsible for the day to day management of caseloads.
This is a full time role which is 37 hours per week. The majority of staff work 5 days per week however, we always have the option of condensing your hours and working 4 days per week.
The successful candidate can expect fantastic rates of pay of up to £39ph
Benefits of working for Randstad as a Social Worker:
- Social Work recruitment specialists with over 20 years experience providing staff to social services across the North East and Cumbria
- Consultants who have over 20 years of Fantastic relationships with our clients across the North East and cumbria to get you your ideal role at the best rate of pay
- Dedicated consultants in other offices who cover roles in the rest of the UK
- A full range of Free training available
- Support and training to support your Social Work England re validation
- Guaranteed weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
As a Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Carrying a complex caseload and maintaining accurate, up to date files
- Working directly with families, children and young people of a set age range
- Carrying out initial / core assessments and reviews
- Developing and implementing child centred care plans
- Attending child protection and safeguarding meetings
- Report writing
- Liaising with other professional bodies where appropriate
- Carry out home visits and investigations.
The minimum requirements for this role are:
-Social Work England registration
-Social Work Qualification
Do you know any Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Managers or Senior Managers looking for a new role? If so, we offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every referral!
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Dylan on 0191 2111382, or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....