Are you an experienced Machine Operator?
With an excellent rate of pay and bonus structure in place, this is a first class international facility. This is an opportunity that you will not want to miss.
- 28 days paid holiday, rising to 33 days after 12 weeks service (inc. public Hols)
- Monthly performance lead bonus including annual attendance bonus
- Regular Performance review schemes
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- 36.5 hours PER WEEK
- £12.31 - £16.18 PER HOUR
Back Shift (+20%)
Night Shift (+35%)
Monday - Thursday, 08:00 - 16:00
Friday, 08:00 - 12:30
Monday - Thursday, 16:00 - 00:00
Friday, 12:30 - 17:00
Monday - Thursday, 00:00 - 08:00
Friday, 17:00 - 21:30
- Adhere to standard work practices
- Adhere to H&S and PPE requirements
- Work on build fixtures to tight tolerances
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Accustomed to modern practices e.g. following a standard work procedure
- Some manual lifting
- Have a good eye for quality
- Manually or computer setting of machines
- Safety and Quality checks on machine components
- Fault finding and Diagnostics
- Loading and unloading of machines
- NVQ Level 2 in CNC or relevant discipline
- Previous experience in similar role
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader.
This is a temporary ongoing assignment.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age"....