Do you see yourself as part of a large team working for a multinational global brand?
Our client manufactures, distributes, sells and markets some of the world's strongest brands in non-alcoholic beverages. It is a leading Western European marketer, distributor, and producer of bottles and can non-alcoholic refreshment.
Are you an experienced manufacturing technician?
Are you looking for a new role to start immediately? If so, read on….
- Access to Randstad Happi benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts, gym membership and much more!
- Flexible shift patterns
- Paid lunch hour
- Free soft drinks and hot drinks onsite
- Free parking
- Internal training and development
- Weekly pay
- Pay increase after 12 months
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Accrue paid holidays
- To ensure full compliance to Personal appearance / hygiene standards in accordance to working within a Food factory
- Support quality excellences improve the Quality and performance of our products.
- Report and escalate any non-conformances and non-compliances through the area reporting structure
- Always carry out all required pre-use inspections on work equipment or machinery
- Provide full flexibility cover across the operation - comply to the work patterns / work type in order to meet the needs of the operation
- Conduct on line machine / work area hand over with off going shift personnel - escalate any non-compliance or performance related issues
- Conduct basic machine operating and be capable of rectifying common machine faults
- Be fully conversant with the requirements of ordering and returning raw material
- Ensure all cleaning material / equipment are in the correct place and to the agreed stock levels, applying 5S standards
- Ensure full control of yields / stock of materials and ingredients used within work area
- Ensure all machinery / equipment within area of work meet site standards and all sub conditions are dealt with or escalated as appropriate
- Ensure shift quality targets are met and comply with Health and safety and PPE guidelines.
What we want from you:
The role is aimed at operating machinery and equipment, and monitoring Quality Checks within the Work Area. Good basic operating skills and the ability to know how and where to obtain help if needed are essential
- Experience within a manufacturing/Production is essential
- Food Safety background is preferred
- Experience within operating machinery is advantageous
- Experience working on a PPT Truck
Hours: 3 on 3 off Days and Nights
Pay rate starts
- £10.20 for the first 12 months , then rising to £13.26
Submit your CV to CCEPwakefield@randstad.co.uk...