Are you looking for an interesting role in a busy mailing, manufacturing and packing environment? Are you looking for flexible work with varying shift patterns including weekends to suit your work life balance?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity with competitive pay rates and an array of flexible shifts available, in a clean and professional printing plant.
You'll get weekly pay, regular shift availability, paid holiday and full training.
- Weekly pay
- Accrue paid holidays
- Health & safety training and support
- Access to benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts and much more!
£9.70 - £12.27 per hour, Depending on shift worked
- To produce Client documentation
- Meet the High Standards set within an environment of Quality and Excellence.
- To work as part of a team.
- Ability to produce consistent quality and quantity.
- Meet strict deadlines and Targets set.
- Monitor productivity.
- Accurate completion of all required paperwork.
- Operating large printing machinery
- Fully flexible and available in relation to shifts
- Previous printing or administration experience preferable but not essential
- Able to undertake other roles in the factory if necessary
- Good communication skills and an understanding of verbal and written English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent attendance levels, punctuality and attitude
This role involves the successful completion of a basic DBS check, Financial services check and sanctions check, plus 5 years of references.
This role is to start immediately and suitable training will be provided. Please apply today!...