Are you looking for a role in a busy print and packing environment? Do you have good attention to detail and an interest in a career in printing?
If you have answered yes to the above, we have a great opportunity, with competitive pay rates and rotational shift patterns, in a clean and professional printing factory. You'll receive weekly pay, scheduled shifts, paid holiday and training.
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing contract
- Shift pattern
- Accrue paid holidays
- Health & safety training and support
- Access to benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts and much more!
- Morning 6am - 1.30pm (Mon - Fri)
- Afternoon 1.30pm - 9pm (Mon - Fri)
- Nights 9pm - 6am (Mon - Thurs)
- £8.72 per hour, with premiums for shifts
- Working as part of a team to produce Client documentation
- Meet the High Standards set within an environment of Quality and Excellence.
- Produce consistency in quality and quantity.
- Meet strict deadlines and Targets set.
- Monitor productivity.
- Accurate completion of all required paperwork.
- Able to undertake other roles in the factory if and when necessary
- Previous print environment experience preferable
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills and an understanding of verbal and written English
- Work to strict deadlines
- Meet targets
- Have a desire to progress
- You must be able to work all 3 shifts and rotate each week, with flexibility for overtime
- Excellent attendance levels and attitude
This role is to start immediately and suitable training will be provided. Please apply today!