Are you an experienced Facilities Assistant/ Handyman looking for a new opportunity with a successful Facilities Maintenance company in the East Kilbride area?
Randstad CPE team are working alongside a leading facilities maintenance company who are seeking an experienced Facilities Assistant/Handyman to work within a commercial environment carrying out all areas of maintenance. Tools and equipment will be provided by the client. This role is starting ASAP and is ongoing/long term
- £11 - £12.33
- Monday to Friday
- 07:45am - 15:45pm
Duties and responsibilities
- Carrying out all aspects of general maintenance tasks which can include joinery, plumbing, painting
- Ideally from a maintenance background
- Proactively floor walk and report/record any maintenance or H&S issues to management
- Client facing role, therefore must have good customer service skills
- Reporting back any issues to the Maintenance Manager
If interested please apply within with your most up to date CV or email Jess at randstad -
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.