Currently on the look out for a Caretaker/Maintenance Assistant in Stratford-on-Avon
- The role covers all aspects of general site management including, planned and reactive building maintenance.
- Within the role the successful candidate will be required to provide and maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment for staff, users and visitors to the buildings and maintain all areas to standards required to meet the contract requirements.
- As a Maintenance Assistant , you will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards for the site in which you service and will require some first response to reactive service requests that are within contract scope.
- Monday- Friday
- 10am-3pm (25 Hours Per Week)
- £10.25 per hour PAYE + Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to Perm Role
- Experience required in a trade or similar role preferred but not essential.
- H&S experience in terms of manual handling and working at height preferred but not essential.
- To have excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in use of e-mail and basic IT knowledge
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- Have previous experience
- Be reliable and flexible; able to consider extra hours if needed
This is a temp to perm role and after 3 months contracting the client will take candidate on perm.
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Catherine on 07990783508
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.