Temporary Maintenance Electrician
Maintenance Electrician required to cover shifts on a temporary basis
Anybody applying for this position MUST have commercial building maintenance experience,
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Hourly Rate of £18ph - £20p/h
- Working within a commercial space
- Experience with in electrical building maintenance
- To ensure systems are maintained at all times.
- working on M&E Planned and reactive tasks
- Working via the BMS
- Assisting other engineers on site
- Plant room checks
- Our client needs someone dedicated to the task, able to self-manage and take responsibility for all the books and record keeping, parts ordering and stock management of spares
- Our client needs someone who is well organised and able to plan their own work load
- City & Guilds Lvl 2/3 in Electrical Engineering or NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Electrical Engineering
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- Must be well presented with good communication skills
- Experienced within Electrical Engineering
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.