Are you are looking for an exciting new role with competitive pay and personal development? We are looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer in a commercial building based in Manchester. The client is ideally looking for someone from a facilities management background. This role is on a contract basis, initially for 12 weeks.
4 on, 4 off
7am - 6pm
£16 - £21
- Weekly Pay
- Overtime available
- City & Guilds or NVQ level 3
- 18th edition
- Planned preventative M&E and statutory maintenance works
- Reactive fault finding and attendance to breakdown repairs
- Carry out installation and minor new works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations.
The successful applicant will:
- Ensure service delivery targets are met to the highest standards and maintained across the site
- Ensure all planned and reactive maintenance tasks allocated to you are completed in line with relevant guidance documentation
- Complete statutory certification, where applicable, in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations and guidelines
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to: OR contact Olivia on 07780 227141
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.