- Working for a reputable contractor with a busy work schedule, where the role is maintenance you would be more in a customer facing role on reactive maintenance and repairs
- Undertaking groundworking, slabbing, patio repairs, fencing repairs,
- Small remedial repairs and planned maintenance
- Would be ideal to have a knowledge of Maintenance and refurbishments
- Time Served/NVQ qualified
- Full tool set
- Full driving license
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Russell Freeman on 01489 560241.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.