Calling all Maintenance Installation Technicians... Are you looking to work in a fantastic, modern environment?
If so, you can grow your skills working for a recognised global brand in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment. We currently have opportunities for a Maintenance Installation Technician to work in Peterlee, County Durham on an ongoing temporary basis.
- 28 days paid holiday, rising to 33 days after 12 weeks service (inc. public Hols)
- Monthly performance lead bonus including annual attendance bonus
- Regular Performance review schemes
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
Pay Rate and Hours:
- £15.87 per hour
- Back Shift (20%)
- Night Shift (35%)
- 36.5 hours per week
- Responsible for installing both Electrical and Mechanical supplies across the full facility
- Maintaining equipment and supporting the legal Inspection and Testing requirements
- Have the ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be accustomed to modern practices e.g. following a standard work procedure
- Carry out some manual lifting
- Work with an awareness of safety at all times
- Have a fully flexible approach to the job role and responsibilities
- Experience in:
- Installation of compressed air systems
- Installation of water pipework and systems
- Installation of gas pipework systems
- Installation work of electrical systems
- Installation of cable tray and conduit systems
- Test and inspection of electrical circuits
- Multi-skilled in both electrical / mechanical functions
- Experience in carrying out Dynamic Risk Assessments
- Experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Preferred Electrical Qualifications:
- HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering - or recognised electro/mechanical apprenticeship.
- City & Guilds 2365 Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installation (Buildings & Structures)
- City & Guilds 2382 Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installation (17thEdition)
- City & Guilds 2395 Level 3 Award in Periodic Inspection & Testing
- City & Guilds 2394 Level 3 Award in Inspection and Testing (Initial Verification)
- City & Guilds 2377 Level 3 Award In-Service Inspection and Testing (PAT)
- City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation (Buildings & Structures)
- City & Guilds 2392 Level 2 Award in Inspection and Testing (Initial Verification)
- City & Guilds 2339 Level 2 Award in Electrical Power Engineering (Distribution & Transmission)
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader!
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".