Are you an experienced Maintenance Joiner with maintenance experience? Are you looking for a company to offer up skilling and training? Randstad CPE Scotland are working alongside a leading Facilities Management Company who are seeking an experienced commercial maintenance Joiner to work within commercial environments carrying out all areas of commercial maintenance.
- Monday - Friday
- Ongoing temporary contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Commercial facilities joinery doing reactive and planned maintenance
- Ideally specalising in siliconing, specifically sinks and bathtubs
- Proactively floor walk and report/record any maintenance or H&S issues to management
- Client facing role, therefore must have good customer service skills
- Joinery background
- Maintenance or Facilities Management experience
If interested please apply within with your most updated CV or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.