Maintenance Labourer needed for a local authority.
Different roles available, does require driving license
- Void clearence work, general repair work,
- Working for a large maintenance contractor
- Domestic repairs of housing stock
- Kitchen and bathroom clearences
- Assisting trades with installs
- Long run of work for the right candidate and opportunity for a permanent role
- Hold a valid driving license
- You must have full PPE
- Work hours are 8.30 - 5pm
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Russell Freeman on 01489 560241.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.