Job Title: Maintenance Mechanical Engineer
Working Hours: 40 hours per week (typically Monday-Friday)
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer with mechanical/electrical experience? Are you looking for a new challenge in a healthcare environment on a large static site?
Randstad Solutions are working with a global Facilities Management organisation who are seeking a time served engineer to join their team. The client is an ever growing business who offers training and upskilling. This is a full time, permanent position based on a static site in Leeds.
- Generous pension scheme
- Overtime opportunities
- Free parking
- Retail discounts
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Carrying out a wide range of planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Maintenance and repairs of mechanical and electrical services.
- Testing and inspection of buildings, plant and equipment.
- Complying with relevant health and safety procedures.
- Being able to offer assistance to engineers from other disciplines.
- Being able to communicate and provide excellent levels of customer service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Time Served engineer qualifications.
- Experience of working within a building services role.
- Be able to pass an enhanced DBS check.
Interested? Please apply with an up to date CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.