Plumbing Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Plumber
This is a great opportunity for a Plumbing qualified Maintenance Engineer to join a highly reputable and established building services organisation on a commercial site in Romford. As a leading maintenance provider, the company is widely recognised in the industry throughout the UK, continually winning and holding onto large, esteemed maintenance contracts.
Based in Romford, the Maintenance Plumber must be technically strong with Building services / HVAC systems, being able to work well in a team as well as independently. You will be able to create a positive working relationship with the team and client, as well as coordinating with specialist subcontractors.
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 - 17:00
Experience of Planned & Reactive Works such as:
- Plumbing and drainage, Hot Water Systems, Water Treatment, L8, Fixing Leaks, Pumps, Motors, Belts, Bearings, Valves, AHU's, FCU's, Water Treatment, Boilers, Cooling Towers, Air Conditioning systems, Heat Exchangers, Pressurisation Units, alongside good general HVAC building services trade skills.
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- 25 days holiday
- Loads of overtime
- Plumbing qualification to C&G Level
- Experience of working around building systems and plant
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong compliance and health and safety understanding
This is an exciting opportunity to work outside of Central London for a highly regarded Building Service company who are renowned for a high calibre service with an impressive staff retention rate.
Apply now with your updated CV!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.