- Salary £18 per hour
- Immediate start
- 4 on 4 off, supporting 24/7 cover
- Candidate requires electrical bias
- Completing planned and reactive works as scheduled
- Assisting with planned and reactive maintenance support
- Ensuring that the properties are presented to the required standard
- Undertaking ad-hoc and emergency/incident response
- Paid weekly every Friday
- Working for a leading facilities company
- Ongoing contract role
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
- Be reliable and have the ability to offer flexibility in working hours
- Have proven experience within a commercial environment
If you are interested in this position, please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Sophie on 01489 560039
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.