I've got an incredibly exciting opportunity working with one of London's most established and well recognised Local Authorities. Currently my client are in the market for an experience Capital/Major Works Project Manager to help deliver numerous improvement projects within the Affordable Housing stock.
- Lead team of consultants, (architects, cost consultants, M&E, CDM etc) in shaping, implementing and managing the delivery of regeneration.
- Delivering a housing led regeneration of up to 1,000 units
- Lead on consultation with resident and consultants regarding redesign of schemes, ideas book and early projects including demonstration flat.
- Lead and coordinate the procurement process including preparation of key documents, risks and evaluation of bids.
- Ensuring effective collaborative working and stakeholder consultations including Councillors and Residents
- Manage a series of budgets across numerous projects
- Have good knowledge of Local Authority procedures, policies and standards which are relevant to their role.
- To have good financial cost control and experience in financial management within Capital Work projects.
- Strong background of working on similar Capital Work projects within housing.
- Have a great understanding of current building regulations.
- Have a proven track record of delivering Capital Works projects on time and on budget.
- Inside IR35
- £400-£500 a day
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business....