A leading construction business with offices in Leeds has an immediate need for a Management Accountant to join the team on a long term, 14 month fixed term contract.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the Finance Business Partner
- Produce monthly reports, overhead cost reports, profit & loss accounts, balance sheets.
- Investigating and reporting on variances.
- Audit submissions provided by Commercial Teams, ensuring accurate contract performance reporting
- Prepare quarterly forecasts including balance sheet, cash flow and budgets
- Liaise with the commercial teams to understand and report on key variances to cash flow forecast, providing early visibility of key movements
- Support the area divisions with review of overhead cost reports reporting on variances for submission to divisional Directors
- Prepare P&L's for divisional business units
- Preparation of financial data to support tender and bid processes
This is a challenging and fast paced opportunity ideally suited to a high calibre, Qualified accountant who has sector experience directly related to construction and can demonstrate good business partnering skills.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.