Are you experienced in manufacturing? Have you worked in a senior production role? Are you a team player? Can you work in a fast paced environment?
Randstad is recruiting for a number of Manufacturing Technicians on behalf of a global medical device and health care leader, who are dedicated to helping people reach their full health potential. The successful candidate will be tasked with the daily responsibility of monitoring the machinery, as well as the safe transfer of materials in and out of the cleanroom.
We currently have day and night shifts available on a 4 days on, 4 days off shift basis.
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite canteen
- Outside seating areas
- Gain cleanroom experience
- Gain manufacturing experience
- Excellent long term prospects
- Weekly onsite Covid testing available for staff
- The set-up and monitoring of machines - including noticing any issues and resolving these in a timely manner
- Using the HMIs (Human-Machine Interface) to monitor key parameters
- Excellent communication with colleagues to ensure an efficient, smoothly run operation
- Complete a mix of written and electronic reports
- To produce a clear handover for next shift staff to ensure seamless changes
- Successfully transfer materials to and from the cleanroom
- Perform other routine clerical activities according to the organisation's established procedures
- To act as a role model and work positively and effectively with fellow team members, cross functional groups and managers, ensuring that all communications, interpersonal interactions and business behaviours are consistent with the core values and the Code of Conduct of the company.
- Previous manufacturing experience - Good manufacturing practice is essential
- Proficient IT skills
- To have completed secondary education
- Great communicator with clear handwriting for report writing
- Team player with good organisational skills
- Basic math and recording abilities
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Cleanroom experience is preferred but not essential
- 5 years of referencing (employment or alternative activity) history will need to be obtained if you are successful in your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you are interested about being a Manufacturing Technician or have experience in working in a manufacturing environment and want to work for a renowned healthcare company, don't hesitate, apply today!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....