- SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
A competent technician, with relevant experience, to work in the manufacturing environment in the assembly and test of medical electro-mechanical, high value products. To assist the engineering team in delivering technical support to production operations, through fault-finding, preventative maintenance and validation activities.
- SUPERVISION RECEIVED
The Production Technician will report into the Production Supervisor.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Production and Test of high-quality assemblies for Medical Equipment
- Participate in CI projects as agreed
- Assist Engineering in identification, diagnosis, and rectification of production test failures
- Work to a very high standard of quality, consistency and productivity
- Assist with any other reasonable requirements within the company which may arise from time to time
- Work in line with Company Health and Safety Procedures.
- Willingness to travel as business needs dictate.
- Generation and adherence to GMP.
- Assisting in IQ, OQ and PQ documentation capture.
- Provide training to other personnel as required
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
- Assembly and test of Electro-mechanical units from drawings and Inspect to test records
- Experience in electro-mechanical assembly in testing roles.
- Experience in fault-finding
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to use technical understanding to deliver improvements in process/productivity
- HNC/HND in Electronics or related discipline
- Experience of ERP system (Oracle R12 preferred)
Randstad encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Whilst appointments will be made on merit alone candidates must be able to prove their right to work in the UK or the Republic of Ireland (as relevant). Randstad acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...