This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience in content creation, creative in their approach and has a marketing degree.
This is a brand new role for the business, working for a company that has really gone from strength to strength it's a great time to join to really make an impact!
- Permanent - 09:00 - 17:00 PM
- Working with a small but helpful team that will look to support you
- £18,000 - £23,000
- On-site parking
- Yardley (office based)
What will you do?
- Updating content on Amazon and EBay
- Processing all online customer sales orders
- Acting as the first point of contact for all e-platform customer enquiries
- Updating customs and management of their expectations
- Ensuring that all details including pricing and delivery dates are correct.
- Process Purchase orders and invoices
- Administration support
- Providing a high level of service at all times
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Must experience in content creation (Amazon/ Ebay would be advantageous)
- Must have 1+ years experience in a marketing role
- Marketing / creative writing degree would be advantageous
- Experience in online customer service and processing orders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT literate Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Pro-active in your approach
- Creative in your approach
Apply today! :)
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....