Marketing Assistant - Leading Property Brand - Croydon (hybrid) - Permanent
Are you en experienced Marketing Assistant seeking a new opportunity for 2022 with a leading brand?
Are you looking for leading employer that values its people and can develop your career?
Our leading Property Brand client is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis in Croydon (Can be hybrid working). Reporting in to the head of Marketing, you will play a key role in brand awareness, creative projects and operational communications.
- Leading Company and Brand
- Flexible working
- Excellent company benefits
- Excellent training and career progression
- Excellent working environment and culture
- Primarily liaising with the Heads of departments and working on the design and distribution of internal divisional communications
- Weekly Group Newsletter production
- Good new comms to the group
- Video Production - animated infographic explainer videos and motion graphic typography videos. Other areas will include video editing for pre-recorded webinars
- Provide video concepts for marketing campaigns and general marketing announcements
- Photo/Image editing
- Design of online and print collateral, including infographics
- Design of company stationery, working within brand guidelines
- Design PowerPoint presentations
- Updating existing sales materials
- Management of the intranet - Sharepoint
- Monitoring company Google and Trustpilot pages
- Management of the Marketing shared inbox
- Proofreading marketing content
- Working knowledge of Adobe programs - Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat Pro DC
- Knowledge and experience using email communication platform Mailchimp or similar
- Willingness to learn and demonstrates pro activeness and accountability
- Creative, with an eye for colour and design
- Ability to work quickly while delivering accurate results. Quality is key
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Experience with working on a shared communication platform i.e. SharePoint (desirable)
- Experience using Adobe After Effects (desirable)
For further details on this new and exciting position, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.