Randstad are recruiting for a Marketing and Events Office for an exciting project in Belfast Metropolitan College.
Bring IT On was formed to address the skills shortage and employability issues within the IT sector in Northern Ireland. Bring IT On showcases the opportunities and benefits of careers in IT for students and new entrants by raising awareness on the diverse career options in this exciting and ever-changing sector.
- Band 4 level
- Enhanced holiday package - 35 days per year
- Term-time Canteen
- Immediate start available
- Based at the Springvale Campus
- Free onsite parking available
- Opportunity to work in one of the UK's largest FE colleges
- Hold a Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 1 years recent experience in a marketing or events role (this can include placement year)
- Demonstrable experience of monitoring, updating and managing social and digital communication platforms
- Demonstrable experience of organising and representing an organisation at events.
- Experience in utilising design software
- IT Literate in all MS office packages
- Enhanced vetting is required for these roles
- As Marketing and Events officer, you will be based within the Bring IT On team as part of the Centre of Business Development.
- You will work as part of the team to deliver on the marketing and events requirements of the programme including:
- Management of the Bring IT On website; creating content, populating pages, updating resources, writing blog posts and responding to enquiries
- Implementing an online marketing strategy across the Bring IT On social media platforms and measuring performance
- Organising and attending events including sourcing venues, merchandise and promotional literature
- Providing marketing administrative support for events and campaigns
A full job description is available on request
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.