Marketing Manager - Leading Property Brand - Croydon (hybrid) - Permanent
Are you en experienced Marketing Manager seeking a new opportunity for 2022 with a leading brand?
Our leading Property Brand client is seeking a Marketing Manager to join the team on a permanent basis in Croydon (hybrid working). Reporting in to the head of Marketing, you will play a key role in developing strategy and operations in addition to developing brand awareness and lead generation for the wider group.
- Leading Company and Brand
- Flexible working
- Excellent company benefits
- Excellent training and career progression
- Excellent working environment and culture
- Collaborate with stakeholders to formulate an understanding of the requirements
- Proactively identify advertising opportunities
- Plan a calendar of advertising activity across the different brands
- Plan and execute effective integrated lead and demand generation campaigns
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to tailor campaigns
- Google ads (PPC)
- Paid Social Media
- Display/Banner ads
- Prospect Email Marketing planning
- Prospect Editorials
- Webinars - scheduling and set up, working closely with the Marketing Assistant
- PR - identify opportunities with trade publications
- Experience with working on lead generation campaigns and new customer acquisitions
- Understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns
- knowledge of Google Ad Manager/PPC advertising
- Experience with paid Social Media
- Experience using email communication platform Mailchimp or similar
- Creative, with an eye for colour and design
- Confidence to actively pursue advertising opportunities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure in an evolving industry
- Copywriting / Content creation (desirable)
- Experience using CMS, ideally WordPress
- Adobe - Acrobat Pro DC, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
For further details on this new and exciting position, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.