Are you an experienced recruiter? Do you consider yourself to be proactive and an asset to a busy team? Are you based in or around Northfleet?
We have a fixed term Recruitment Marketing Officer role available within Kent Police. This role is ideal for someone with marketing experience, public sector recruitment knowledge and is eager to push busy recruitment drives within the Constabulary.
Role: Recruitment Marketing Officer
Location: Kent Police, Northfleet and remote (Mon, Wed, Thu and Fri remote and Tue office based)
Contract length: until 31/07/2023 but possibility of extension or permanent position
Shift Patterns: Mon-Fri standard office hours
- Supporting recruitment drives and campaigns across the Constabulary
- Working with marketing to create material for those interested in joining the Police
- Supporting an existing recruitment campaign and bringing new fresh ideas
- Promoting diversity and attracting candidates from all backgrounds
- Two years minimum experience within Public sector recruitment
- Knowledge and experience in regards to recruitment drives and candidate attraction
- Firm understanding of the Police and how they may identify as a brand
- Proven experience working on recruitment campaigns
- IT literacy especially with the Microsoft package
- Strong knowledge of Kent as a demographic and area
- Driving licence and use of a car
- Knowledge of Police recruitment and staffing structure
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Dedicated team throughout your journey within the role
- Paid holiday
- Exclusive online services including restaurant and retail discounts
- Chance to receive £300* for referring a friend
- Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
- Competitive rates of pay
Does this role sound interesting? Apply today and a member of the team will be in contact if you meet our requirements.
All applicants are subject to vetting checks including but not limited to: Right to work check, DBS check and reference check.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.