The London MarketView team is responsible for the support, maintenance and development of the MarketView platform. This is an opportunity to join a small team of experienced MarketView professionals that support a number of busy fixed income trading desks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of Role:
- 1st-line support of the MarketView application entailing working shift patterns and doing out-of-hours support. Platform health and performance monitoring and proactive problem resolution.
- Answering calls from Front Office users and monitoring a support email inbox in order to provide timely resolution of user issues and requests within SLA.
- Liaising directly with the FO to understand and capture their issues, concerns, requirements etc.
- The ultimate requirement of this role is to establish good working relationships with our users and ensure they can trade as effectively and seamlessly as possible on the platform while at the same time protecting the client's reputation through diligent attention to IT security and reliability.
- Essential: None
- Desirable: A college / university education
- Essential: The successful candidate will have written Java code for one or more ION custom components, deployed into a Marketview production environment. He/She will have a good understanding and working knowledge of fixed-income electronic markets i.e. bonds, futures, IRS and CP.
- Desirable: Good understanding of MarketView, PXE admin, Bloomberg TOMS, bbgmdata, ION topology, dependencies and trading tools. Agile Scrum, Continuous Delivery, automated testing. Java (8+), Eclipse/IntelliJ/Netbeans, Maven/Gradle/Ant, Junit. Linux server command-line tools including diagnostic/trouble-shooting tooling such as gdb, jdb.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...