Are you seeking temporary work in the Dartford area?
Randstad is currently looking for Marshall/Cleaner in Dartford on a temporary basis.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need a basic DBS.
Please do not apply to the role if you do not have a First Aid Certificate.
- Meet and greet the general public on arrival.
- Use the check in system to confirm arrival.
- Guide attendees to a waiting area or que depending on the set-up of the site.
- Ensure Social Distancing is Maintained.
- Strong emphasis on cleaning, ensuring areas and equipment are clean and sanitized ready for the next person to use.
*Responsibilities will vary as there are several roles that make up a Test Site*
- Clean Basic DBS
- A good attitude & strong work ethic
- Good customer service skills are essential
- Competitive pay rate
- Added to the Randstad CPE database for further opportunities
Please directly apply to this advert or call Mickayla Occhini on 01622 357 230 (extension 3).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.