Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Exception Management
- Inbound Shipment Tracking & Supplier Shipping Performance
- Supplier Collaborations
- Backorder Management / Shortage Analysis
- Past Due Management
- Management of Inbound Premium Freight driven by Supplier past due
- Manage the timely shipment of material
- Collaborate & negotiate with suppliers to deliver material per requirements * Monitor, track & analyse supplier performance metrics
- Past Dues
- Perfect Schedules
- Expedited Freight
Skills & Capabilities
- Interpersonal, Collaborative & Relationship Building Skills
- Organizational, Time Management & Prioritization
- Demonstrates Strong Accountability in Situations
- Negotiation Ability
- Analytical Problem Solver
- Solid and Sound Understanding of Manufacturing Processes
- Ability to Thrive in a Fast-Paced Work Environment with High Expectations
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.