Working within a Product focused team, the Material Planner has the following major responsibilities:-
- Ensure that material requirements are scheduled for delivery from suppliers in a quantity and ona date to support our service to customers
- Ensure that deliveries take place on the correct date, in the correct containers, in the quantitySpecified.
- Validate that supplier schedules meet the facilities demands and collaborate with supplier to ensure continued material availability.
- Initiate, co-ordinate and participate in activities to ensure optimum inventory levels
- Manage and control inventory levels for outgoing parts
- Be involved with, as necessary, the scheduling and control of onward ship material
- Perform all tasks to CPS levels of performance
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Planning & Organising
- Work Standards
- Previous experience of working with a Material Planning role or supply chain.
- Supplier Management Experience
- Knowledge of MRP
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Self Motivated with Excellent Attention to detail.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.