The Material Requirements and Expeditor role sits within our dynamic, fast paced Inbound & Planning team. Managing a profile of over 100 suppliers, this role is responsible for ensuring that all customer backorders have a relevant and up to date promise, monitoring supplier confirmations, ASN deliverables and DRP message administration. The success of this role is achieved through a tenacious work ethic and belief in delivering best in class customer service. Previous SAP experience is essential, SAP S4Hanna experience is preferred.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that all customer backorders have a relevant and up to date promise,
- Manage communication to the Customer Services group where promises are not possible
- Report supplier adherence to processes surrounding order acknowledgements and ASN deliverables
- Managing output from DRP communicate and negotiate schedule changes with the supplier.
- Arrange collection transportation where appropriate
Skills and Experience:
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Previous SAP experience is essential
- Previous SAP S4Hanna experience would be a distinct advantage
- Previous work experience within a Supply Chain function
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to identify a problem, articulate it clearly, progress it to a solution involving others as appropriate.
- Strong team ethic with the ability the work on own initiative
- Proven ability to maintain react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations and deadlines.
- A collaborator, building strong working relationships with all levels of the distribution function.
- Demonstrate meticulous levels of attention to detail.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.