- Job Type: 14 month contract
- Salary: £24,000-£28,000 - £13.00-£14.00 PH
- Job Title: Materials Controller
- Industry: Automotive
- Hereford - HR2
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a diligent and capable customer service/supply chain coordinator working for a well established manufacturer to the automotive industry.
To maximise the customer satisfaction of Industrial and Automotive customers by understanding their needs and influencing the internal and external supply chains to meet those needs.
- Support Central SCM with Market specific information to improve the quality of the UK forecast for Industrial and Automotive.
- Direct contact with suppliers (tel.&e-mail) to expedite due/overdue deliveries.
- Evaluate and report on supplier delivery performance.
- Develop and maintain forecasts for UK Automotive
- Monitor the availability of product in the UK within an assigned group of products and take actions to maintain availability at a level agreed with the Inventory Control Manager
- Place purchase schedules with internal and external suppliers and validate their responses.
- Have direct internal contact with our Customer Service Advisors and Goods Inwards personnel on product availability etc.
- Provide information to customers via Sales or Customer Service regarding the likely availability of specific product lines.
- Develop and maintain a program for the assembly of local kits in Hereford.
- Participate in Cross-functional and International teams to ensure the smooth delivery of new product ranges and customer support actions
- Support team colleagues during holidays or other absences.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....