Keen Maths Teacher looking for an exciting start in a new school?
Confident your lessons can awe and engage?
Have experience teaching the UK curriculum for KS3 and KS4?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to join our school and make a positive impact. We are seeking to appoint a talented Maths Teacher to help make learning both engaging and challenging. This role is ideal for individuals who place emphasis on student wellbeing and development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Patience when explaining challenging Maths concepts to high and low ability pupils
- The ability to explain complex concepts into step by step and simple bite sized explanations
- Confidence in explaining challenging Maths concepts orally and step by step by showing children how to write down working out using the correct mathematical notation
- An ability to communicate to students an in depth understanding of GCSE exam paper and exam board requirements
- Encouraging and showing pupils how to practise past Maths GCSE exam papers
- Experience as a Secondary School Maths Teacher
- Experience teaching the UK National Curriculum in Maths
- Excellent student interaction skills in small groups and one-to-one settings
- DBS clearance
Want to hear more about the role, apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask to speak to Max or email firstname.lastname@example.org ; this could be the start of the next step in your career!