Are you a maths teacher looking for a new role? Or perhaps you are looking for a change in environment and a new challenge?
I am looking for a qualified, talented, uplifting individual who will provide an excellent service for a secondary school in the Ipswich area. This is a full time role sarting in September 2021. You would be joining a good school and strong department.
Benefits of working for Randstad
- 24/7 on-call service
- Free career advice
- Support and guidance throughout your role
- Advice and feedback on your current CV
- Teaching KS3-5 maths
- Role model for students that are 'proud of their school'
- Working within a well established maths department
- Experienced or newly qualified maths teacher
- Strong academic background
- Confident in the classroom and able to use your own initiative
Please apply online. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across the area, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools. Roles range from temporary, permanent, short or long term and full or part time, which may be a better match....