Education is the key to success in life and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students. By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others.
Here at Randstad Education we believe that the influence of a great teacher can never be erased.
We are currently looking to recruit a Teacher of Maths to work in one of our fabulous schools in Mid Devon from September 2020. This post is suitable for an experienced teacher with a proven track record of teaching Maths at GCSE and A level, or NQT who will develop these skills.
You'll be more than a teacher, you'll be a role model, mentor and someone who inspires everyone around them to flourish...
What are your responsibilities?
- To make a significant contribution to the school's Maths department
- Support the department by delivering lessons to a high standard
- To ensure that all safeguarding responsibilities are met, in line with school safeguarding policy
- Keeping a record of behaviour
What is required?
- Professionalism, positive attitude and patience
- Confidence in the classroom and good behaviour management
- Commitment to quality teaching and pastoral care
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Benefits for you
- Excellent training and career progression
- On site parking
- A dedicated specialist team to take you through the recruitment process
Please get in touch to arrange an interview as soon as possible or apply direct.
Paul Elliott - firstname.lastname@example.org...