Engaging and motivating Mathematics Teacher looking for a new, well-regarded school?
Looking for a permanent Maths Teaching role with a September start that will encourage you to develop professionally?
Have a knack for passing on your subject expertise?
Bower Park are searching for an exceptional, inspirational and engaging Maths Teacher to join the academies thriving department who are very passionate about sharing their knowledge, skills and understanding to all students. The successful candidate should possess great communication skills to enable all students to engage and achieve to the best of their ability and beyond. You will be a creative thinker and should be able to ensure your Maths lessons are fun and exciting for all students.
Bower Park will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in a good school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Bower Park is graded "Good" by Ofsted
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for future leadership responsibilities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Teacher Pension Scheme (TPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
The ideal candidate will have:
- KS3/KS4 teaching experience
- QTS (or multiple years experience Teaching GCSE)
- Relevant knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS (or willingness to apply)
- Enthusiasm and creativity when planning and delivering lessons
If this position appeals to you, please apply now!
Alternatively you can call us on 0161 200 1930 (ask to speak to Max) or email your CV to email@example.com