Are you an inspiring Maths Teacher?
Do you have strong classroom management skills?
Are you ready for a change in environment and a new challenge?
If you answered yes to the above then I want to hear from you!
Randstad Education are currently recruiting for Maths Teachers to work in our portfolio of fantastic schools across North Wales and Chester. We are looking for a committed and passionate Maths Teacher who can bring their ideas to the department and make a real difference within school life.
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant with experience working in Education
* Fantastic CPD opportunities
* Access to 24/7 support
* Planning and delivering a range of engaging lessons
*Create a positive learning environment through well planned lessons
* Teaching KS3/KS4- the ability to speak KS5 is an advantage
* Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupil progress and development
* Research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials as required
* Ensuring the safeguarding of all students
* Implement behaviour management strategies in accordance with the school's Behaviour Management Policy
* Knowledge of the Maths curriculum
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Confident in the classroom and able to use your own initiative
Apply online today if you are interested in this Maths Teacher position!
For more information about the role and other positions we have available please contact at the Chester office at email@example.com or on 01244 500 425.