Role: M&E Asset Surveyor
Rate: £250 - £270 p/d + full expenses
IR35 Determination: tbc
Randstad are working with a internationally renowned facilities management provider who reuire the services of M&E Asset Surveyors for a UK wide role starting immediately.
The inital work will be situated around the South East region, however their is a full UK scope of works on the table. You must be flexible if undertaking this work to be able to work on this UK-wide basis.
- Carry out condition surveys on Mechanical and Electrical equipment in predominantly commercial type properties.
- Maintain accurate records of all site visits
- Capture assets and their attributes and condition on handheld device
- Attend project meetings and participate in working groups or departmental meetings as required.
- Be able to quickly & reasonably assess asset condition without intrusive or invasive inspections
- Identify all critical plant equipment for running the site(s).
- Create a forward planning maintenance program (lifecycle data).
- A proven track record of experience undertaking asset building surveys and asset conditioning
- M&E expertise on asset maintenance
- A HNC/HND in Building or equivalent
- Experience of utilising reporting tools
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.