M&E Operations Manager
A new exclusive role has become available due to newly secured projects in the Midlands area.
My client, a leading M&E contractor in the UK is seeking an experienced M&E operations director to maximise the companies profitability of the region while maintaining and enhancing the reputation they have built up over the years.
- You will be responsible for all regional delivery
- You will make sure the team are staying motivated and effective
- Monitor financial performance/forecasts
- Maintaining and developing new contract within the industry
- Have involvement in the units tenders
- Work for a leading M&E contractor in the UK
- Great project if you live in the Midlands region
- Progression & development
- Competitive salary
- Feel valued with a family owned business
What do you need?:
- You need to already be in an operational leadership role
- Successfully managed M&E teams previously
- You need to have experience in all stages of previous projects including bidding, design, planning, through to handover, all within budget and time.
Please apply with an updated CV to apply to the role, or alternatively contact Lily George at Randstad CPE.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.