Randstad Engineering is recruiting for a mechanical design engineer to work on a permanent basis for a client based in Bedford.
The role will suit mechanical design engineers with a minimum of 1 years related experience. Anyone who comes from a sheet metal or fabrication background will be highly considered. Experience using a 3D CAD package is essential.
The person required:
- A minimum of 1 years related mechanical design experience
- Ideally from a sheet metal or fabrication background
- Experience with 3D Inventor or 2D Auto CAD
- Ability to translate concepts into drawings accurately and neatly
- Ability to work flexibly to achieve tight deadlines and targets
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) or Higher National Certificate / Diploma with appropriate industrial experience.
- Experience of using a 3D CAD package is essential
If you feel you fit the requirements for the role, please make an application at your earliest convenience.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.