My client is looking for an experienced Mechanical or Electrical Engineer. You'll be the first point of call for all their all their M&E PPMs, reactive maintenance, and other general building services.
Please Note: This position is a contract role, Monday - Friday.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Reactive and Planned maintenance.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Adhering to all health & safety on site.
- Proactive fault prevention and continuous improvement activities to deliver key maintenance KPIs.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Any other reasonable duties required.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised Apprenticeship or Qualification in M&E Services/Maintenance (Electrical bias)
- Enhanced DBS (or willing to get one)
If you are interested in the role please send across your CV or call Jack on 07776 681695
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.