Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - £38,000 - City of London
There is an amazing opportunity for a dedicated and experienced mechanical engineer to join a top facilities management company in the city of london. The successful candidate will be joining a successful team of engineers working in a commercial environment. This role is ideal for an enthusiastic engineer, hoping to progress their career in building services.
- 08:00- 17:00 Monday- Friday
- £38,000 per annum
- Overtime Opportunities
- Career Progression
- Client Facing
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation
- UPS system and associated control systems.
- Plumbing and drainage systems
- Boiler room checks
- Cooling towers
- Fan coil units
- Heating Pumps
What you need to succeed:
- City & Guilds Mechanically Qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar environment ideally data centre/ Critical environment
- Good building services knowledge
- Excellent Client Facing
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A proactive attitude to work
If you believe this role is right for you then apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.