Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Maintenance Contractor situated in Kent. My client is currently looking for one key member of staff to complete the team. The successful candidates will be Plumbing or Mechanically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally working within a Commercial Environment.
This is a permanent role that pays up to £36,000 based on experience. You will require an understanding of various mechanical systems including; Unblocking toilets/stacks, Changing taps/washers, Install and replace hot water cylinders, Pipe work, Boilers, Temperature checks and water treatment to name a few. Duties will include carrying out hands on planned and reactive plumbing maintenance within this multi-tenanted commercial building.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 16:30pm
- Diagnose and repair customers reported plumbing, heating problems.
- Carry out PPM's and Reactive maintenance across a variety of sites.
- Attend emergency call outs as requested.
- Complete customer resolution reports.
- Assist with the commissioning activities and function tests.
- Assist with Snagging as requested by the Project Engineers.
- Provide feedback to Project Managers.
- Ideally highly experienced Plumbing /Heating and/or Electrical Engineer - 5 years+ of mech experience minimum
- Full Driving License
- NVQ3 or equivalent
- Active Skill Card / CSCS Card
If you are interested in the position listed above please apply directly or give Dylan Bush a call on 07393 996505.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.