Are you a qualified Mechanical Maintenance Plumber with commercial experience? Are you looking for a company to offer up skilling and training?
Randstad CPE Facilities Management division are working with a well-renowned facilities management, who are seeking two experienced Maintenance Plumbers who have experience working within commercial environments, carrying out all areas of maintenance and minor remedial tasks within existing Facilities Management contracts, this is a full time and permanent opportunity, mobile based across the Aberdeen and surrounding areas.
- Competitive salary up to £31,500 (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme up to 5%
- Death in service benefit
- Training and development courses
Main duties will include:
- Responding to and complete the planned, reactive and repair work orders given by the helpdesk team within the specified time
- Plumbing maintenance work
- L8 tests
- Inspection of drains and systems
- Using your own initiative to evaluate performance and ensure that equipment is serviced and maintained
- Comply with health and safety policies/legislation
- Providing a good level of customer service to peers and contract holders
The Ideal candidate must have the following:
- Recognised apprenticeship/industry qualification that ensures the successful candidate is fully competent and understands the works involved in the job role
- Must hold a City & Guilds qualification or equivalent
- Full clean, UK driving licence
- Experience working within FM or the building maintenance industry
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Undergo enhanced disclosure
For any information please feel free to contact Aaron Rutter at Randstad CPE on 07741 836513.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.