Mechanical Project Engineer
My client, a leading Main Contractor in the UK, is seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer to be part of their team based in Manchester.
- Reporting into the MEP Project Manager, you will assist in development of constriction programme, short term look ahead planning.
- Schedule & prepare reinforcement & concrete take offs to suit site progress, including reconciliations
- Produce drawings, show setting out contacts, site levels and frid locations of existing services
What do you need?
- Mechanical Engineering degree / qualifications
- Solid experience using EDM's
- Level equipment on previous projects
- Health and safety
- Be a great team player
- Have excellent communication
- Work for a leading contractor in the UK
- Great location if you live in the Midlands
- Progression & development
- Competitive salary
- Healthy pipeline of work
- Feel valued with a family owned business
Please apply with an updated CV to apply to the role, or alternatively contact Lily George at Randstad CPE.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.