MEICA Commissioning Engineer - Water Treatment
MEICA Commissioning Engineer required for a MEICA Delivery Contractor on a major water treatment project.
Contract: 6 Month Contract
The day to day responsibilities of the successful MEICA Commissioning Engineer will include:
- Ensuring that faults are minimised, that the plant works first time and that the financial implications are pro-actively managed
- Ensuring liaison with operational staff is adequate and commissioning procedures comply with operational procedures
- Being responsible for setting the standard of commissioning and testing required and prevention of operational failures during commissioning.
- Maintain an effective commissioning resource planning and tracking system across the programme areas ensuring the right technical competency is assigned to projects.
- Planning and managing associated Commissioning budgets.
- Understand and drive the affordability and efficiency challenge whilst providing the rigour in the commissioning team by providing cross-project coordination and technical leadership.
- Leading the team to manage the interfaces between commissioning activities and operational works undertaking appropriate training as part of commissioning phase
The ideal MEICA Commissioning Engineer will be:
- Experienced commissioning in a water treatment environment
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.