MEICA Project Engineer
Location - North London
Pay £320 - £350 per day
MEICA Project Engineer needed to work for leading contractors in the water and wastewater industry. Initially involved in the design and procurement of equipment, leading to overseeing the Mechanical and Electrical installation of this project. Previous water experience will be essential for these roles.
You will be responsible:
- Design verification.
- Procurement and purchasing of MEICA system equipment.
- Factory Testing.
- Involved in the editions of design using procured equipment.
- For the coordination and management of the sites operation team to deliver the project on time and in budget.
- You will manage the site schedule of work and site teams.
- Manage sub contract packages.
- Value engineering and scoping work.
- Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors and partners.
To be considered for this role you should hold a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification or equivalent and have a proven track record in a site based or project management role in the water industry. You will have experience of installing, repairing or maintaining background capital equipment and you will be fully aware of CDM regulations, IOSH and hold certificates.
Tickets and Qualifications needed:
- HNC/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Blue Card - Desirable
- First Aid
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.