Job Title: MEICA Project Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Are you currently looking for a long term position within the water industry? Well look no further we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to assist with project delivery of AMP7 work. The correct candidate will have previous experience in management roles on water treatment plants.
The Project Manager will oversee and support an operations manager for reviews, tenders and also liaise with clients. Working to produce and edit programms, co-ordinate with site teams and devlop the role for project delivery.
You will be responsible:
- Supporting the project leadership in the successful delivery of a multimillion-pound value Design and Build contract to upgrade a strategic water and waste water treatment plants.
- Leading an integrated delivery team comprising of designers, project delivery staff, directly employed operatives and subcontractors
- Accountable for the successful outcome of financial and programme outputs reporting any issues or risks to the Project Director or Commercial Manager
- Responsible for contributing to the delivery of the business unit financial targets, agreed with the Major Projects Managing Director
- Communicating, implementing and delivering the operational plan and commercial targets
- Ensuring projects are delivered safely, to timescale, budget and with the quality required for successful completion
- Leading the compliance and risk management controls to ensure positive interventions are achieved
- Minimising waste and operational expenditure wherever required
- Developing and managing customer/stakeholder relationships
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with the senior leadership team, peers and teams to debate, develop and implement initiatives and change management protocols
- Fostering positive working relationships to achieve consistent and common processes across the company
- Regularly reviewing project status ensuring all options have been considered and evaluated to improve performance
- Coordinating with the Project Team to ensure that the design activities are visible and that all operations are aligned to support the programme
- Ensuring all project KPI`s and KPM`s are achieved
The Successful Candidate:
- An experienced MEICA Project Manager
- An industry applicable ONC/HNC/B.Eng. or NVQ equivalent
- Proven track record of successfully delivering multi million-pound value Design and Build schemes in the water industry
- Familiarity with NEC forms of contracts is preferable
- Good written and oral communication with Client, Colleagues and Supply Chain (Building relationships)
- Experience in a fast paced, national and multi-site business
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Susannah on 01622357230
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.