mental health nurse
Are you a RMN looking for work in the West Essex area? With an abundance of roles, YOU can choose to work where you want, when you want!
Benefits of working with us include:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Flexible shift patters
- Bonuses including free uniform and refer-a-friend* scheme
In these roles, you will be responsible for:
- Caring for patients waiting to be moved on to other wards
- Building relationships, listening to and reassuring patients
- Administering medication
- Band 5 or 6 Mental Health Nurse
- Full DBS and Right To Work
- 6 months ward experience over the last 3 years
For any Further information and help getting on board, call Joseph on 0161 250 6693
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....